FEATURES INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE COST:
* Accommodation as per marked or as upgraded at a Touristic Hotel (3 star); or as per the Applicant’s written request.
* Comprehensive sightseeing tours with the services of a professional Local English Speaking Government licensed guides as outlined in the itinerary.
* Entrance fees to archaeological, historical sites & museums as specified in the Itinerary.
* Breakfast and Dinner * Administration Charges
* Transport * Airport picking
* Hotel charges * Destination Visa charges
* Return Air Ticket (based on Economy Class)
NOT INCLUDED IN THE ABOVE PACKAGE COST: All tips and gratuities to: Local Tour Guides, Escorts, Motor Coach Drivers, Hotel & Restaurant Staff ($50 per person, and this is payable at the date of orientation), Travel Insurance (compulsory), All personal expenses such as Phone Calls, Laundry/Valet service, Beverages, Wines, Liquors, Tea, Coffee, Mineral Water, Food other than the table d’hote menu, Lunch, Baggage Insurance, Excess baggage, Transit-Visa Charges (a country before the final destination), Any other items not specifically mentioned as included.
PASSPORT AND VISAS: It is the responsibility of the Applicant to have a valid passport not less than 6months from the date of arrival at destination region. It is the duty of the Applicant to apply for a visa at the nearest Embassy, in case Shareworld assist in visa processing, they shall not be held responsible for any delay or refusal of the visa. Visa processing takes 21 working days after the Ministry of Interior at destination or Embassy receive the documents. Please take note that the 21days excludes all public holidays and festivals. The approval of visa is based on the discretion and decision of the Ministry of Interior at destination or the Embassy. The Ministry of Interior at destination, Embassy, Shareworld and their Associate Partners have the right to request for Bank Statement, Marriage Certificate, Birth Certificate, etc. at any point in time and as such it shall be the responsibility of the Applicant to make preparation in advance. In case visa is refused, Visa charges of $100 (per country), Administration charges of $150 and any utilized product(s) or service(s) shall be charged. The fact that Applicant has submitted an Application does not mean that Applicant automatically qualifies to join the group, all applications are vetted carefully and conclusions drawn by Shareworld, Ministry of Interior at destination, Embassy and Associate Partners. Reasons for refusals, if any, shall not necessarily be provided to Applicant.
NOTE: We do not charge our Pilgrims for visa assistance.
PRICES: The tour prices and quotations given to Applicants by Shareworld are based on U.S Dollars or as per Agreement/Quotation. This is because foreign nationals also participate in this program. Local citizen’s payments are made in local currency. Quotations are subject to adjustment should rate change due to major currency fluctuation and/or unforeseen economic circumstances. Although Shareworld has never changed its confirmed rates in the past, Shareworld would like to inform Applicant that in the event of a major currency fluctuation and/or unexpected economic circumstances or excessive expenditure experienced, Shareworld shall be compelled to do so. If it becomes necessary to travel with less than Twenty (20) Applicants, the rates shall be increased accordingly or there shall be a change of date.
PAYMENT CONDITIONS: In order to make a firm reservation, commitment and to be factored into the program a deposit payment by cash, cheque, or bank draft per person of the amount charged should accompany Application form. If any form of payment is delayed beyond the deadline date of registration, Shareworld will be obliged to cancel the whole reservation without making refund. Administration charges of $150 is non refundable from the date Applicant submitted his/her form. Under no circumstance will an Applicant be allowed to travel if 100% payment of the total event cost has not been made. If Applicant made a part-payment and cancel the trip after visa has been obtained, there shall be a demand from Shareworld to the Applicant for the payment of the outstanding balance money, since applicants participation had been factored into the costing of the entire program.
SAFTEY: It is the responsibility of Applicant to ensure that they do not behave in such a way as to cause offence or danger to themselves or others, or which risks damage to property or persons. Applicant shall be responsible for any injury or damage caused by their failure to behave in a safe and proper manner. If an Applicant’s behavior cannot be tolerated by Shareworld or the group member(s), Shareworld reserve the right drop the person and make refund without: Visa charges Administration charges + utilized services, etc. Please kindly note that once the program commenced, there shall be no refund. It is advisable for Applicant to be insured before embarking on the trip.
REFUND: Payment to all partner companies are made in advance by Shareworld; therefore refund shall take a minimum of 8weeks from the date Shareworld receives a refund request letter from the Applicant. Please kindly take note that Shareworld deals with foreign companies such as: Bus companies, Tour Operators, Embassies and Ministries, Hotels, etc. who have their own terms and conditions; therefore our refund takes a little time. No instant refund is possible, please. Refunds are made by Cheque only to Applicant and nobody else. In Shareworld records, only the Applicant is recognized.
RESPONSIBILTY: Stakeholders of Shareworld providing transportation, sightseeing arrangements and hotel accommodations for the tour program are independent contractors and are not agents or employees. All coupons, receipts and tickets issued are subject to the terms and conditions specified by Stakeholders. By utilizing the service of the Stakeholders, Applicant agree that Shareworld will not be liable for any change in flight or itinerary schedule, strikes, delay, acts of governments, fires, riots, theft, pilferage, epidemics, quarantine, medical or customs regulations, accident, loss, injury, or damage to Applicant or to those travelling with Applicant in connection with any accommodations, transportation or any other services or resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrence or conditions beyond its control, including defects in vehicles, breakdown in equipment, delay or cancellation of or changes in itinerary for any act, omission, or event during the time Applicant is on board the aircraft. Shareworld and/or representatives of the airlines concerned cannot be held responsible for the late arrival of Applicant at airports or hotels due to inclement weather, nor are they to be held liable for payment or any refund for transfers or unused hotel accommodations or meals occasioned by such late arrivals at the hotels holding rooms as confirmed itineraries. Applicant(s) must bear all such losses or expenses. Once Applicant is booked on a program, whether Applicant participated fully or partially, the same amount shall be applicable. Shareworld is responsible for SAME time arrangements, so if Applicant is late, Shareworld will not be responsible for Taxi transfers, services or food. If the Applicant arrives late, Applicant cannot request to stay for more days to cover the lost days. Shareworld is not responsible for circumstances beyond control. In circumstances where trip cancellations resulting from the inability for trip to depart as scheduled, such as cancellations due to acts of war and/or terrorism, war, God, or nature takes place, Shareworld shall not be liable for restitution. Though every effort will be made to follow the itinerary, it should be considered as an indication of the tour, rather than a contract of places to be visited. Occasionally local religious holidays, national days, traffic conditions and other events may necessitate changes in the sequence of visits or the missing of certain visits. Shareworld will try to reserve places for Prayers/Mass and strive to be in places if indicated. However, sometimes this is not possible as the site may not be available for Prayers / Mass or itinerary changes are forced upon us. In this case an alternative site for Prayers / Mass will be arranged, if possible.
* Applicants are to note that The Ministry of Interior at destination, Embassies, Shareworld and other Associate Partners shall make background check of each individual participant and to ensure that they do not abuse any immigration privileges which may be extended to them. All Applicants are subject to figure print and interview, where possible. Applicants must report any disability requiring special attention to us at the time of registration for any program. Shareworld make every effort to accommodate disabled passengers by reserving for them wheelchair assistance at airports and handicap accessible rooms where available, however, Shareworld cannot guarantee and shall not be responsible for any denial. Shareworld shall not be responsible for any medical condition that occurs prior, during or after the program. Travellers who are less than 18 years old on the departure date must be accompanied by an adult. Due to heightened security, many countries have adopted practices to prevent international abductions of children. If a child will be travelling with adults other than the parents or with only one parent, it is recommended that a notarized letter be written by the parents or non-travelling parent granting authorization. Due the workload of some Authorities, visas sometimes delay of which we do not have control over it. In case an Applicant purchases his/her own Air Ticket, Insurance, etc. and the departure or return date of the group or itinerary change, Shareworld shall not accept any responsibility. Shareworld to not recommend to Applicant(s) to apply for leave until all documents are secured. It is strongly recommended for group members to always stay together at all times. Change of date is accepted but not: less than thirty (30)days before the trip date; during visa processing; after successful completion of visa; or absence at the airport for embarkation, for whatever reason. In this situation, refund rules shall be applied.
CANCELLATION REGULATIONS & REFUNDS: In the event of an Applicant’s cancellation of travel, written notice must be received by Shareworld before the commencement of the trip. Once a partial/full commitment deposit payment has been made, cancellations will only be accepted in writing. Cancellation terms will be applied based on the date that the written cancellation is received.
Shareworld do not accept phone calls for cancellation, except written which can be forwarded to our office by Hand, Email or Fax. Copies will then be forwarded to our Suppliers for action.
Any issue raised after the trip shall be null and void.
Refund shall only be made in the following circumstances after written notification of cancellation by Applicant:
* Above 180 days before departure = 85% refundable
* Between 179 days – 120 days before departure = 80% refundable
* Between 119 days – 90 days before departure = 70% refundable
* Between 89days – 31 days before departure = 50% refundable
* Less than 30 days before departure = No refund.
* During visa processing = No refund
* After successful completion of visa = No refund
* No appearance at the airport for embarkation, for whatever reason = No refund.
NB: The above calculations shall base on the TOTAL EVENT COST, But not on deposit paid.
I certify that all the information provided by me is correct; and I confirm that all the terms and conditions of the program are fully noted. I understand that, the fact that a visa has been granted to me does not mean that I will be entitle to compensation if I fail to comply with the relevant provision at the point of departure, transit or entry and thus results to refusal of departure, transit or entry. The prerequisites for departure, transit or entry will be checked again at the generation, transit or destination country. I agree that my application is subject to the terms and conditions of Shareworld, Ministry of Interior at destination Embassy, Immigration, Government Authorities and Associate partners. I therefore append my mark below to indicate my clear understanding of all the aforesaid terms and conditions of the program; and I agree to abide by them at all times.
Copyrights © 2020 ShareWorld. All Rights Reserved. Powered By Itarsia India